Gator Hate Week...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
The #OleMissHateWeek is over as LSU throttled Ole Miss 45-16 in Tiger Stadium to improve to 5-0 on the season. Our focus is now on the Florida Gators as we head into #FloridaHateWeek

Lets start off #FloridaHateWeek right...

lsu-swagger.jpg
gator3.jpg
f_you.gif

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
0002457_kevin-faulk-of-the-tigers.jpeg

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Coach O has reported both OL Cushenberry and Charles are expected back for this weekends game. #GeauxTigers

TigerTap

Senior
We need a predictions thread. Since my last prediction bit me like a 10' Gator, perhaps someone else should start it. :D

Funny how CFB works. Didn't used to like Spurrier too much. Hell, he beat us every year at UI, except 1997. Now I kind of miss the 'ol ball coach. I think he was humbled a 'lil when we beat his #3 ranked South Carolina team in 2012.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
DSum0j1X0AERroB.jpg

"Philippe Franks got going early, but was quickly issued an Aranda warning. Since then..well..he's chosen to remain silent, to coin a phrase."

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I think the trash talking Florida is doing will be their krpytonite. To back it up they’re going to be trying too hard, I see them racking up some PI flags.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
Just for fun, I did some reading about butter teeth getting fired this morning. Completely forgot about the made up threat accusations.