New Members: Post up

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
While I haven't been able to be around as much, I have noticed a spike in the new members. Please post up and let us all see whose come over. I'm glad y'all have joined, this place needs some activity. Mele Kalikimaka everyone.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I guess I need to bring the handsome here
Good to see you in here bro. Hopefully we can get a good solid core of those who have joined to start posting, liven the place up. With a little activity from everyone, the lurkers will start signing up.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
Good to see you in here bro. Hopefully we can get a good solid core of those who have joined to start posting, liven the place up. With a little activity from everyone, the lurkers will start signing up.

I tend to forget about other sites existing. I just happened to see one of your posts and it reminded me. This is a nice site. I don’t like how the LSU news bot fills up everything when you click “new post”, but I’ve had worse inconveniences

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I tend to forget about other sites existing. I just happened to see one of your posts and it reminded me. This is a nice site. I don’t like how the LSU news bot fills up everything when you click “new post”, but I’ve had worse inconveniences
Once we start getting more people posting that won't be a problem. For now tho, the news bot is the only one doing the most posting. :( Add us to your favorites list, and also make a Book Mark of us on your phone. Our mobile format is very user friendly so you can post anywhere.

BAY0U BENGAL

Once we start getting more people posting that won't be a problem. For now tho, the news bot is the only one doing the most posting. :( Add us to your favorites list, and also make a Book Mark of us on your phone. Our mobile format is very user friendly so you can post anywhere.

I already did. I’m not one to start new threads, though. One tend to get one or two replies and die. I’m bad luck that way. If you need a quip, though.... i’m your guy

TigerTap

Senior
I already did. I’m not one to start new threads, though. One tend to get one or two replies and die. I’m bad luck that way. If you need a quip, though.... i’m your guy
@BAY0U BENGAL, I just started a couple, unspectacular threads to be sure. But we need to get more topics out there! It doesn't matter if you get no replies or 1 reply. Look back at the other board around 2001, most of the posts got like 1 reply..maybe 2. I'll quip too! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kcal

transplanted tiger
I agree but do like the news bot...no longer have to go to multiple sources for news

BAY0U BENGAL

I agree but do like the news bot...no longer have to go to multiple sources for news

I’ve learned to go straight to the news feed, peruse the stories, mark them read, and then hit new posts button. Not a big deal anymore.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I’ve learned to go straight to the news feed, peruse the stories, mark them read, and then hit new posts button. Not a big deal anymore.

I never use the new post button so I didn't know it was a problem. I just checked on the other forum and new post button downs show the news feed.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
@GREG can you make it so that by default I am not watching every thread that I post in? It's announced to get emails every time there is a new post and then having to manually unwatch the thread.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
@GREG can you make it so that by default I am not watching every thread that I post in? It's announced to get emails every time there is a new post and then having to manually unwatch the thread.
Look in your profile area, you should be able to do that yourself. I’ll look into it whwn I get a chance tho.