If You Could Replace Ensminger...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Lane Kiffen
I knew someone would throw his name out there but dayumm... you dropped it off the bat.

I like Kiffen, i’m sure he would make our offense exciting. Still not sure how much I trust him tho. What about Penn States OC, or Washington Huskies OC?

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Lane Kiffen
Hugh Freeze
Wishful thinking Urban Meyer gets tired of the stress of being a HC, retires and just wants an OC gig.

But bottom line the old fuck has to go and the idiots on the other board are defending him full KikiCaca style. Ya, let’s blame a bunch of unprepared undercoached kids. Not the reject TE coach who nobody else wanted!

It’s not just that we lost, I expected us to lose. But we did less than any team Bama faced this year. All that shit about their cupcake schedule yet this was the easiest test for their defense all season. It’s fucking pathetic.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Speaking of replacements, are we in the running for the Kelly Bryant sweepstakes? He may be an upgrade over Joe. I doubt he would come here knowing he would have to compete with Joe for the starting spot but you never know.

TigerTap

Senior
Lane Kiffen
Hugh Freeze
Wishful thinking Urban Meyer gets tired of the stress of being a HC, retires and just wants an OC gig.

But bottom line the old fuck has to go and the idiots on the other board are defending him full KikiCaca style. Ya, let’s blame a bunch of unprepared undercoached kids. Not the reject TE coach who nobody else wanted!

It’s not just that we lost, I expected us to lose. But we did less than any team Bama faced this year. All that shit about their cupcake schedule yet this was the easiest test for their defense all season. It’s fucking pathetic.

Here is a problem I see. There literally hundreds of good to great Offensive coordinators. Many head coaches are their own OC. Saban has a DC, but it's his Defense. Meyer has an OC, but it's his Offense.

Anyway, I do not believe Orgeron will hire a name Coordinator. Why? He is absolutely afraid that he will essentially be ignored. And let's face it, if. say a Kiffin or a Freeze came to town, not many would really care whether O showed up to yell & clap. I believe he does not want to take a backseat to another coach. He loves playing "King of Louisiana". Look at his 'walk' yesterday, if you don't know what mean. Mr. Bigshot.

With that in mind, & if his hand is forced, who would he likely hire? See if this sounds highly plausible?

"When I went lookin' a for an OC, I remembered what trouble we had with Todd Fitch at LA Tech & thought to myself, there's not a mo' betta fit than Todd Fitch. And he was right here in Ruston. Louisiana! I put two and two and together, and dat was dat"

Last edited:

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Here is a problem I see. There literally hundreds of good to great Offensive coordinators. Many head coaches are their own OC. Saban has a DC, but it's his Defense. Meyer has an OC, but it's his Offense.

Anyway, I do not believe Orgeron will hire a name Coordinator. Why? He is absolutely afraid that he will essentially be ignored. And let's face it, if. say a Kiffin or a Freeze came to town, not many would really care whether O showed up to yell & clap. I believe he does not want to take a backseat to another coach. He loves playing "King of Louisiana". Look at his 'walk' yesterday, if you don't know what mean. Mr. Bigshot.

With that in mind, & if his hand is forced, who would he likely hire? See if this sounds highly plausible?

"When I went lookin' a for an OC, I remembered what trouble we had with Todd Fitch at LA Tech & thought to myself, there's not a mo' betta fit than Todd Fitch. And he was right here in Ruston. Louisiana! I put two and two and together, and dat was dat"

He’s big dickin’

TigerTap

Senior
Another one I thought of was Kendal Briles at Houston, but he has a TON of bad baggage. I don't know how much of it is true or not. Bad optics though.

TigerTap

Senior
What has he done wrong other than having the name Briles?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendal_Briles

I didn't get past his own Wikipedia page. But I know Major Applewhite caught hell for hiring him. I don't know if any of it's true, but it didn't look good.

From Wiki:

"According to a lawsuit filed in January 2017, a Baylor graduate alleges she was gang raped by two football players in 2013. In addition, allegedly more than 50 instances of rape, committed by 31 football players, occurred between 2011 and 2014. The lawsuit alleges Kendal Briles, former Baylor assistant coach, encouraged these actions and once asked a Dallas potential recruit: "Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players."

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Quite a few coaches from this list, that aren't making close to 800K, that are putting up some good Offensive numbers. I only went to about #40.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

Just my opinion, but if an OC is making 290-350K & we offered maybe 500- 600K, they'd be here tomorrow.

Funny, how come I don’t see LSU on there? I mean, we’re 7-2 and ranked in the top 10!

Oh wait, that says offense. What the hell is an offense?

TigerTap

Senior
Never fear Sean Salisbury is almost here. He wants to be a Baw.

gridironnow.com/former-nfl-qb-sean-salisbury-offers-services-to-lsu-coaching-staff

I'm going whup up on Nick Saban!
Sean-Salisbury-e1533644359731.png