The dreaded bye week

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
once again the bye is upon us. I’ve got to put some lock together laminate or vinyl, I can’t remember what I bought, floors down. So that fills my Saturday.

What’s everyone else’s plans?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
once again the bye is upon us. I’ve got to put some lock together laminate or vinyl, I can’t remember what I bought, floors down. So that fills my Saturday.

What’s everyone else’s plans?
I have this coming weekend off.

I am going to slow cook some venison chili and grill some boudin and burgers, drink some abita beer, and watch various football games all day Saturday with some friends. I would invite some of y'all over but I don't think any of y'all live here in Bossier City.

If it's dry enough by then, I need to mow the yard early Saturday morning. We've had enough rain off and on the last couple of weeks that it never gets enough time to really dry out. I have a fire any problem that I am hoping the lawn company who sprays every few months has handled when they sprayed the other day. With all of this water we've gotten, the fire ants are terrible.

BAY0U BENGAL

I am going to slow cook some venison chili and grill some boudin and burgers, drink some abita beer, and watch various football games all day Saturday with some friends. I would invite some of y'all over but I don't think any of y'all live here in Bossier City.

If it's dry enough by then, I need to mow the yard early Saturday morning. We've had enough rain off and on the last couple of weeks that it never gets enough time to really dry out. I have a fire any problem that I am hoping the lawn company who sprays every few months has handled when they sprayed the other day. With all of this water we've gotten, the fire ants are terrible.

Yeah, man, absolutely, you can come help with the floors. How polite to offer.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

This really works: If you have multiple fire ant nests take a shovel and move some of the dirt along with the ants in the shovelful and dump it on another nest. Repeat for all nests. The ants will go to war with each other and kill each other off. In a few days all you will have is empty nests.

BAY0U BENGAL

This really works: If you have multiple fire ant nests take a shovel and move some of the dirt along with the ants in the shovelful and dump it on another nest. Repeat for all nests. The ants will go to war with each other and kill each other off. In a few days all you will have is empty nests.

We used to dump gas on them. But this sounds fun

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Mile long honey do list. Wife wants a pendant light installed on the front porch before next week when the trick or treaters come knocking. Problem is, it’s 30’ up, this should be fun!

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Mile long honey do list. Wife wants a pendant light installed on the front porch before next week when the trick or treaters come knocking. Problem is, it’s 30’ up, this should be fun!
Damn bro, what kind of house do you live on? :D

I broke down and mowed the back yard today so the sun can dry it out. I'll mow again 1st thing Saturday morning, front and back, and let it be. Then it's drinking all day. The wife is going to be thrilled, but I just bought her $200'some worth of essential oils. She'll get over it. :D

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

I broke down and mowed the back yard today so the sun can dry it out. I'll mow again 1st thing Saturday morning, front and back, and let it be. Then it's drinking all day. The wife is going to be thrilled, but I just bought her $200'some worth of essential oils. She'll get over it. :D

Is she going to let you smoke some of those oils?

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....

Nothing that extravagant. We have these high ass vaulted ceilings in the living room and near the foyer and the peak over the front porch is about 26’ up. I’m hoping I can access it through the upstairs attic to install the bracket, that will make it a hell of a lot easier. I might buckle and call an electrician.

cul2969

Redshirt
Even if you could smoke those essential oils, I wouldn't do it. Unless of course they had THC and I didn't have to worry about a job. :D
My girlfriend is into the essential oil stuff too. She swears it helps in all kinds of ways.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
My girlfriend is into the essential oil stuff too. She swears it helps in all kinds of ways.
My wife wants a baby, has the baby fever bad. We've spent a lot of money trying. She swears by some of these oils as a means to help, as well as acupuncture, certain supplements, foods, etc. She's slowly speeding up my willingness to move to the woods and just "live".

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
My wife wants a baby, has the baby fever bad. We've spent a lot of money trying. She swears by some of these oils as a means to help, as well as acupuncture, certain supplements, foods, etc. She's slowly speeding up my willingness to move to the woods and just "live".

Good luck and hope you guys successfull.

We’re expecting #3 in January. I’ll be scheduling the old snip snip during 2019 March Madness. I’m done

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Good luck and hope you guys successfull.

We’re expecting #3 in January. I’ll be scheduling the old snip snip during 2019 March Madness. I’m done
Thanks. I am 43 with 24 and 15 year old boys, both with my 1st and 2nd ex-wives. She's 42 and has never had any kids. If we're able to get pregnant, I am done and getting snipped. Altho that probably won't be needed.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Wow 3 girls. I would love to have a little girl.

I have both boys as of now. Good thing you can go outside and pee standing up. You may never see the inside of a bathroom ever again.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my kids to death. They have my heart. But I’m terrified of what the future has in store for me. My 6 year old knows damn near every word to LSU’s fight songs