[Game Day Thread] Northwestern State vs #4 LSU, 6:30pm SECN

KevinWS

Commit
Thanks, Greg I work on Saturday nights so I don't have much of an opportunity to post much during the game.

As for score I don't think O is going to run it up too much

1 It is his Alma Mater
2 He has been building good relationships with in-state schools.
3 Some of the young men need some reps.

41-6

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
How many starters aren't playing?
Speaking of starters, LSU's will be playing in the 2nd half.
Our 2's should manhandle Northwestern's 1's... there's 85 players on this LSU roster, 4 players should not turn LSU into a Northwestern caliber team.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
If we have a “let down” against Jordan Love and Utah State, you can go ahead book an upset that night.

KevinWS

Commit
Not really what I was expecting even though I should have from YEARS of being a Tiger fan. I imagine they are having a discussion in the locker room as I type this.

They have time to figure this out until the first real challenge in a few weeks. If they are still playing like this against Utah State on 10/5 I will be raising more concern.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Not really what I was expecting even though I should have from YEARS of being a Tiger fan. I imagine they are having a discussion in the locker room as I type this.

They have time to figure this out until the first real challenge in a few weeks. If they are still playing like this against Utah State on 10/5 I will be raising more concern.

Utah State will torch this defense up and down the field