It's Mississippi State Hate Week

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
#5 LSU (6-1, 3-1 SEC) finished the 7th week of the 2018 CFB season with a dominating 36-16 win over #2 Georgia Bulldogs in Tiger Stadium. The Tigers' focus now shifts to #22 Mississippi State. #MississippiStateHateWeek #BeatThemDawgs #TigerBait #GeauxTigers

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'm just hoping LSU comes out fired up the way they were against Gawga, not unmotivated and bored like they seemed to be in Gainesville. If LSU comes ready to play, State gets steam rolled.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I’ll give MSU fans credit: they’ve mastered spitting their Timberwolf long cut wintergreen out of their Chevrolet silverados at highway speeds and the windows down. Barely even leave racing stripes down the sides

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I'm just hoping LSU comes out fired up the way they were against Gawga, not unmotivated and bored like they seemed to be in Gainesville. If LSU comes ready to play, State gets steam rolled.

I hope it’s over midway through the second quarter.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
The defense and the running qb. I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s the one thing we’ve struggled with
After yesterday I think this LSU defense found it's way, and the offense now has some swagger. I think State is just a bump n the road now.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I sure hope so. The redzone scoring bothers me
That's my only issue with yesterdays game, 4/4 on 4th down was great. O did great going for it. But Ensminger needs to find a way to punch in touchdowns and quit relying on Kick Tracy to put FG's on the scoreboard.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I’ll give MSU fans credit: they’ve mastered spitting their Timberwolf long cut wintergreen out of their Chevrolet silverados at highway speeds and the windows down. Barely even leave racing stripes down the sides

I hope you give them a ticket every time you see it.

3 and out

Freshman
Thank God we don’t have to listen to those gay ass cowbells this year. That would be 3 straight games I’ve watched on mute. All CBS games must be on mute (Danielson is insufferable)

3 and out

Freshman
The defense and the running qb. I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s the one thing we’ve struggled with

Having JP6 back will help with limiting their QB run game. We missed him during UF. State doesn’t have as strong a RB as UF did.

CEH is getting stronger every week. Their defense better buckle up