Official Gameday Thread: LSU vs. aTm

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
We've give up 58 points to A&M. Do I need to say anything more?
Had Cole Tracy not missed the FG we win in regulation, on the flip side, had the LSU defense not scooped up that fumble and ran it in for a touchdown we lose in regulation.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
What a complete disappointment. From the muffed punt by fuckstick Giles to the shitty refs to the shitty playcalling (especially on some of those 2 point conversions) to a shitty showing by our defense (especially in OT). Absolutely pathetic across the board. An embarrassment for any team ranked 7th in the country.

We just went from a 10 win season at being potentially 2nd in the SEC and a New Years Six bowl to 5th or 6th in the SEC and the Music City bowl and that’s the way it had to happen? After a Gatorade bath from an interception overturned, to a 1st down granted on a 17 yard pass on 4th and 18, to a second put back on the clock after it was at 0.00, to a missed fumble call, all while being penalized 10 times to the Aggies 3!

What a shitty disappointing way to end a weird fucking season. The future of this program is 100% uncertain. Now more than ever after that crazy ass game.

We lack identity on offense and lack depth on defense. The depth on defense looks to only get worse after we lose a shit ton of players to the draft and as long as Ensminger is in charge I don’t see our offense improving next year. In fact, It regressed as the season went on.

Glass half empty over here. The win against UGA was fun. So were the wins over Auburn and Miami but the losses to Florida and now A&M and of course Bama AND the way we lost those games stings like a bitch. I understand this team exceeded most expectations but don’t see much to look forward to. If I was an Aggie or Gator I would see more to look forward to than LSU. Those 2 teams will be nasty thorns in our side for the next several years.

How many seasons in our future will LSU go 4-0 against Auburn, Bama, A&M and UF? I don’t see any. Add to it we’re continually scheduling tough OOC games (at UT next year) and I don’t see us getting over the 9 win hump anytime soon. It’s painful to say it but it’s the most realistic thing any tiger fan can hear right now.

Our future is confirmed mediocrity. Look forward to Enjoying 9 win ceilings with Coach O and hating fans like me for whining and bitching.

Last edited: