The Morning After...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
So how is everyone feeling after a good nights sleep?

I woke up to the same feeling that losing gives you as I had when I went to bed.

On the bright side, no more wondering where LSU finishes the season. LSU finished 9-3, a couple of wins better than the so-called experts predicted, and about right where I thought LSU would finish.

Now the focus shifts to which Bowl we get, and who do we play.

I'm not sure about the rest of y'all, but I just want this O/E experiment to be over.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
So how is everyone feeling after a good nights sleep?

I woke up to the same feeling that losing gives you as I had when I went to bed.

On the bright side, no more wondering where LSU finishes the season. LSU finished 9-3, a couple of wins better than the so-called experts predicted, and about right where I thought LSU would finish.

Now the focus shifts to which Bowl we get, and who do we play.

I'm not sure about the rest of y'all, but I just want this O/E experiment to be over.
I figured about 9-3 on the back of Aranda. Not sure I wouldn’t have said 8-4 if pressed. Pleased with overall result but this offense ain’t cutting it. I’m hopeful E “retires”, but if O chooses to ride with E, O needs a short and inexpensive leash. It’s going to be a hard sell, especially if we look like crap again next year.

ST return game, OL, and WR need an upgrade.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
With his buyout, Orgeron can pretty much do whatever he wants for the next few seasons. And even after the shit show that is this offense, i'm pretty sure he gets an extension to keep him from being hired away by no one in their right mind. The LSU coaching staff is where old men go to retire in style.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
With his buyout, Orgeron can pretty much do whatever he wants for the next few seasons. And even after the shit show that is this offense, i'm pretty sure he gets an extension to keep him from being hired away by no one in their right mind. The LSU coaching staff is where old men go to retire in style.
It hurts recruiting. Cost of business.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
As expected, I'm suffering from a Bloody Mary hangover. I'm also major league pissed. We had victory within our grasp and gave it to the Faggies on a phucking silver platter. O better see the light and make some changes. I don't give a phuck about our highly ranked recruiting class. We need to make some changes and make them NOW!!!!!!

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
As expected, I'm suffering from a Bloody Mary hangover. I'm also major league pissed. We had victory within our grasp and gave it to the Faggies on a phucking silver platter. O better see the light and make some changes. I don't give a phuck about our highly ranked recruiting class. We need to make some changes and make them NOW!!!!!!
If O goes out and gets a young, "hot shot" OC, someone with a proven track record of innovation (a Kiffen type), I think we could even bolster the recruiting class and bring excitement back to LSU football's off season. But like stated by others, getting Kiffen himself would require the addition of a sound QB coach.

The more I think about it, I am all for Orgeron going after Kiffen hard or even Freeze.

cul2969

Redshirt
If O goes out and gets a young, "hot shot" OC, someone with a proven track record of innovation (a Kiffen type), I think we could even bolster the recruiting class and bring excitement back to LSU football's off season. But like stated by others, getting Kiffen himself would require the addition of a sound QB coach.

The more I think about it, I am all for Orgeron going after Kiffen hard or even Freeze.
I would vote for Freeze. You will only have him for a couple of years but let him start rebuilding his career while bringing our offense into the 21st century. Just don't give him a cell phone.

Last edited: