Music Thread

TigerTap

Senior
moody blues, chicago, blood sweat and tears, 3 dog night,.. groups I never got into

I hadn't heard, Shambala, for a long time,.. was kinda good to hear actually

rap's never been my thing, but I like, clown posse, lately,.. their version of, jump around

I was looking at those 4 groups & I honestly only like Chicago. Thinking about 3 Dog Nght, I only like "Shambala" & "An old fashioned love song". Not crazy about "Joy to the World". Never really understood Blood Sweat & Tear's popularity. Some people swear by The Moody Blues, kind of Prog rock, but I'm not a big fan either.

TigerTap

Senior
Speaking of bands that people either really love or really hate, Jethro Tull always comes to mind..

"Dude, you can't have Flute in Rock 'n Roll, it's downright UnAmerican!!"
"Their from Britain. dude"
"But..well you know what I mean"

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
Speaking of bands that people either really love or really hate, Jethro Tull always comes to mind..

bingo, Tap, I'm not a Tull fan at all, vaguely seems like there's a song of theirs I like, I'll have to search,..

... oh wait, it's "Locomotive breath",.. doh

Last edited:

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

You csn use any instument in any genre of music if it's done right.

And we owe the limeys a lot for their contributions to rock and roll. Clapton, Page, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, the Who.... and the list goes on and on.